Clogged drains and sewer back-ups can be prevented with regular cleaning and better housekeeping, but with years of build-up, a plumbing emergency may not be far behind. That’s when you need drain repair services.
Expert Drain Repair
Dealing with clogged drains in the bathroom or kitchen all the time? This is the first sign of damage. Don’t wait for a full-on indoor flood and busted pipes to call a professional. Drain King Plumbers offers expert drain repair services to de-clog, restore, and maintain pipes and drains for a fully functional plumbing system.
At Drain King Plumbers, we’re committed to repairing clogged and damaged drains in no time, without causing an inconvenience and a huge mess. When our plumbers come for a drain repair, we use drop sheets to keep drain back-ups and waste items from making a mess. And by the time we’re done, your place is thoroughly clean, with working drains and pipes.
When to Book a Drain Repair
- Slow drains: slow drainage is the first sign of clogging from grease, chemical, sediment, debris, and other waste buildups. This means that the pipes are blocked, which slows down the drains. Over time, slow drains can cause flooding and damage, which is more expensive to repair. Be careful about flushing oils and chemicals down the drain, as these can cause rust and deterioration.
- Recurring clogs: if you find that you always need to have drains unclogged, it may be time to book a repair or an extensive checkup. Recurring clogs are a sign of larger drainage issues, which a drain repair can fix for good.
- Multiple clogged drains: while kitchen and shower drains can clog once in a while, multiple clogged drains at the same time indicate a problem in the main system, instead of just the individual drains. Book a professional drain repair service to assess and fix the main system.
- Foul odours and sewage backups: the most common signs of clogged drains — and a plumbing emergency — these result from debris lodged in the pipes over time, which can cause sewage backups and flooding as wastewater cannot flow.
Drain Repair Services
- Kitchen: from food scraps to grease and oil, kitchen drains are prone to buildup and clogging. Think about better housekeeping practices, like keeping waste items from collecting in the drain, and book a drain repair for slow drainage and recurring clogs.
- Washroom: soap, shampoo, and bath solutions look harmless and would flow down the drain easily, but combined with loose hair, residue from these products can easily clog the drain when not regularly cleaned. And while it’s good to keep a toilet plunger handy, bear in mind that if you can’t get through a few days or weeks without using it, it may be time to book a drain repair to fix it for good.
- Main drain and sewer line: multiple and recurring clogged drains indicate a problem in the main drain. This can happen due to growing tree roots, ageing pipes, and waste buildup.
- Drain leakage: leaking drains can cause flooding, water damage, and even mould, so make sure to book a professional drain repair at the first sign of leakage.
For more information about drain repair, call Drain King Plumbers at (833) 983-5301 or contact us here.
This is an access point into your main drain. A main drain cleanout is used for cleaning, and inspections of the main drain.
Drains can back-up for a variety of reasons. It could be a simple clog from too much toilet paper, or as severe as a collapsed or broken pipe. Either way it is recommended to call in a professional!
As to avoid further damage or complications, or even worse, an injury it is recommended to call in a professional to properly diagnose, and clear/repair the clogged pipe.
Do not force it! Call a plumber as soon as possible to confirm whether it can be removed or needs to be replaced.
Depending on where, and what material, it is possible to clean/repair water pipes. It may make more sense to replace them in some situations.
Sewage/Water on the floor, Bad Odour, Drain Flies, Gurgling/Bubbling/Backing up drains, these are all signs of a sewage backup.
No, Once the roots have actually penetrated the pipes it is almost impossible to get rid of them for good without replacing/relining the pipe.