We’ve all been there — one minute you’re washing the dishes, the next, the sink is clogged with floating scraps with no signs of going down. Or you could be in the shower, and the water level keeps on rising instead of flushing down soap suds down the drain. These are the telltale signs of a clogged drain.
But clogged drains aren’t just a hassle — blockage builds up over time, and damaging indoor flooding won’t be far behind. This is why you need regular drain cleaning.
Emergency Drain Cleaning
Drain King Plumbers is the number #1 choice for professional drain cleaning and plumbing services in the GTA. Our plumbing experts can rescue you from any emergency, whether it’s wastewater flooding or sewer back-ups.
Regular Drain Cleaning
But don’t wait until then to call our plumbing experts. Clogged drains cause wastewater to back up through the pipes, instead of flushing waste out of your home. When this happens, waste like sanitary wipes, cooking oils and food scraps, and soap and shampoo residue can go back inside or stay in the pipes, blocking the flow of water. The moment you notice slow draining when you’re in the kitchen or shower, you may already be dealing with clogged drains.
Does my home have clogged drains?
Clogged or backed-up drains don’t go away on their own. Without regular drain cleaning — and better housekeeping habits — the nasty buildup gets bigger, smellier, and likely to result in indoor flooding. Waiting to call a professional drain cleaning service? Here are some telltale signs that you should pick up the phone now:
- Foul odours: clogged drains often present as a foul, mysterious smell circulating your house that won’t go away, no matter how much you clean and spray air fresheners. This smell is likely due to clogged sewers.
- Ageing drains: old drains mean rust, which reduces their usable function and usable life. Rust can be prevented with regular drain cleaning, saving you thousands of dollars in repairs and new pipes and drains.
- Waste: be careful of what you flush down the drain — waste items can result in dirty, clogged drains, which can trigger indoor flooding, water damage, and even mould buildup. Make sure to throw waste items and trash where they belong, and not simply flush them down the toilet or the sink.
Book a Professional Drain Cleaning Service
Don’t let clogged drains build up and worsen. Call a professional plumber or drain cleaning service at the first sign of clogs and back-ups. Keep your home’s plumbing system working perfectly for a safe and pleasant living experience, from every shower to a new recipe you’re trying out in the kitchen:
- Prevent clogs: clean drains and professionally removed debris keep pipes clear and safely working for much longer. Prevent foul odours, slowly draining water and the risk of indoor flooding.
- Regular maintenance: trust a professional drain cleaning service for regular check-up and maintenance of pipes and drains to prevent damaging waste build-up.
- Professional tools: our drain cleaning experts are well-equipped with snake augers, drain rooters, wrenches, and other tools to de-clog drains and resolve drainage issues in no time.
- Guaranteed results: Drain King Plumbers only works with certified plumbing professionals, resulting in a reliable, well-equipped network to handle the toughest clogs and backups and restore your home or business to its original condition.
- Years of Experience: Our team of professional plumbers has extensive experience in solving drainage problems in residential and commercial buildings. They are equipped with modern drain cleaning tools and trained to solve all of your drainage issues. With us, you can feel confident that your plumbing issues are under control.
For more information about drain cleaning, contact Drain King Plumbers here, or give us a call at 833-983-5301.